How it works
Legacy performance data drawn directly from our members’ databases are combined with big picture economic and social trends to create an in-depth analysis of the British legacy sector.
Legacy Monitor is run by Legacy Foresight in collaboration with Clear, producers of the FirstClass legacy management software. Legacy Foresight and Clear have been immersed in the legacy sector for over twenty years - our combined team has unparalleled experience, knowledge and contacts.
What we need from you
Legacy Monitor works with aggregated performance data supplied by consortium members. All data is collated, checked and analysed by our expert team. There are no data protection issues since we only deal with top-line data; case by case donor or legator information is not required.
The data provision process has been designed to be as easy as possible. Many consortium members use FirstClass. For these clients Clear have written a series of data extraction reports that can access all the required data automatically via FirstClass. For charities that use other legacy management systems, Clear specifies exactly what data is required and sends out data templates for each charity to complete. They are more than happy to answer any questions about the data extraction process and data definitions.
What you get
- Quarterly updates, showing the very latest legacy indicators for each consortium member and the consortium overall
- A Charity Healthcheck, with comparative analysis of your own 5-year legacy performance across a range of key benchmarks
- An annual in-depth analysis of trends in the UK legacy sector
- A consortium presentation with PowerPoint slides for future use
- An Executive Summary report for senior managers and trustees
- Access to The Legacy Monitor website - the go-to place for legacy intelligence, allowing for personalised analysis and reporting, using a suite of interactive charting tools as well as downloadable data and commentaries
Timings and costs
Legacy Monitor operates on an annual cycle, January – December. New members are invited to join each autumn.
The 2021 Legacy Monitor programme costs £4,600+VAT. New joiners are entitled to an introductory discount of 50%, costing you just £2,300+VAT
Want to know more?
For more information, contact Richard Hill, Programme Manager